Online Video Therapy
Dear Clients: Welcome to our Online Video Therapy and Telephone Therapy!
I offer online video therapy and Phone Therapy on any of our s HIPAA compliant platforms! compatible
You must create an account from your computer/Laptop/tablet or smart phone to use this service.
Already have an account? Log in here from your computer/Laptop/tablet (with access to Camara and microphone) or smart phone.
Don't have an account yet?
Please fill out the form below with your name, email address and phone number and I will contact you. Once we have established the contact, I will create your account and receive a follow-up email to complete the account setup to use this platform, or if you prefer to access the other one that has a shortcut link.
Account settings must be completed before you can attend a video session.
Steps to sign up for your online video session:
Using your computer/Laptop/tablet or your smart phone, log in to your account using the link above..
- Navigate to the calendar and click on your appointment to locate the "Register" button.
- Click on 'Register' to enter the virtual room where we will meet for the session.
- Locate the chat feature in the lower right corner to contact me before you start the session.
- When we are ready to start, click 'Login' to activate the microphone and camera of your desktop /Laptop.
- Your computer/ laptop/ your tablet or smart phone may display a message asking the program to access the microphone and camera.
Check if you're ready for online therapy?
Do you have a Laptop,desktop PC or Mac that is 3 years old or older?
Older devices may have difficulty running the program correctly. Call me if that's the case and we may use another video platform, with direct access.
Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable?
It is recommended to connect directly to your router using an Ethernet cable for wired Internet, although wireless networks can also work well.
Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer/laptop/tablet or smart phone to use as an Internet browser?
Standard browsers like Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, or Safari on a Mac may encounter compatibility issues with video software, as those browsers aren't as up-to-date with modern code. If you use any of the above, let me know 1 day in advance to send you the link of our other shortcut platform.
- Do you have access to a well-functioning webcam? Most modern PCs / laptops have incorporated webcams(camera) that will work great for online therapy! If you have a desktop PC or Mac, you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam or if you prefer, you may have your session from your smartphone.
- Are you comfortable using the computer software? The online portal is easy to navigate and requires no training to use. However, those who find computers confusing or frustrating in general may have their session over the phone. Equally useful and practical!
Looking for additional assistance withTele-Therapy?
Read Account Portal FAQ: Click here
Webcam Test and Microphone Test: Click here
Top of the shape